Effective as of 23 Jan 2023
Terms not defined in this agreement shall have the meaning given to them in the Emmox Terms of Service.
- As our services are non-tangible, digital goods that cannot be returned, we do not offer refunds. By using the site and accepting the Terms of Service, you acknowledge and agree that no refunds will be issued for any purchases made. Once you complete checkout and click the final submit button, your purchase will be charged to the credit/debit card you provided. All sales are final.
- Once a purchase is made, it cannot be cancelled or refunded. You can cancel future recurring subscription payments at any time before the next renewal by cancelling through your profile settings page. No refunds will be issued for partial billing periods. Any cancellation will take effect on the next recurring renewal date.
- If you are on a free trial, you will be charged at the end of the trial period unless you cancel prior to its completion. We do not offer refunds. It is your responsibility to manage your subscription accordingly.
- All plans will automatically renew. If you do not wish to renew, you must cancel 24 hours before the renewal date.
- You are entitled to one (1) free trial period. Attempting to create multiple free trial periods will result in your account being cancelled and banned without notice. Users who repeatedly violate these terms may also have their account set to active.
- Any violation of our Terms of Service, including but not limited to scraping, reproducing or distributing our data, will result in your account being banned and no refund will be issued if your subscription is active.
If you have any question or need assistance on changing or cancelling you your subscription plan, please contact us via email [email protected].
8 The Green, Suite D, Dover
Delaware 19901 USA