TERMS OF SERVICE
Effective as of 23 Jan 2023
The Emmox Terms of Service (the "Terms of Service" or "Agreement") governs the use of www.Emmox.com (the "Site") and any information services, web sites, documents, content, services, functions, or features accessible on or through, or associated with, the Site (the "Products"). By using the Site or any of the associated Products, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. Your use of any Products that are subject to Additional Terms constitutes your acceptance of the respective Additional Terms.
By registering for or using this Site, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement. If you do not agree to these "Terms of Service", do not use the Site. The Terms of Service for your continued use of this Site will be available at https://Emmox.com/terms.php. If you do not agree to these changes in the Terms of Service as they may occur, please discontinue your use of the Site. You agree to make all payments associated with your account and in consideration for your access to the Site and Products. Your initial Payment will occur at the time of registration and recurring subscription payments will be charged thereafter. All sales are final, and We do not issue refunds. If you are under a free trial period, you will be charged at the end of your trial unless cancelled. You are entitled to one (1) free trial period. Any attempt to circumvent these Terms of Service will result in your account being banned without notice.
You agree that you will use the Site and Products solely for your own personal benefit or internal company use. You agree that you will not share access to your account or share your password with anyone. You agree that You will not directly or indirectly copy, modify, reproduce, republish, distribute, transmit, or use the Site or the Products for any commercial or other purposes, except to the extent required in order for you to use the Site and the Products in the manner expressly provided herein.
You represent, covenant, and warrant that You will use the Site and the Products for the informational purposes for which they are intended. You also agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using the Site and Products. You agree that you will not utilize automated systems or software to extract data from the Site. You further agree that you will not scrape or extract data from the Site for use in any external applications.
* The contents of this website, including all text, images, and other materials, are protected by copyright and owned by Emmox. With an active subscription, you are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, and non-sublicensable license to use the products for personal or internal company use only. Emmox reserves all rights not explicitly granted to you.
* Emmox and any individuals or organizations that provide content through the website do not guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of the information provided. The products are for informational purposes only and should not be considered as investment advice. Accessing, receiving, or relying on the content of the website does not create an investor-broker relationship between you and Emmox or any of its partners.
All rights, including trademarks, copyrights, and other intellectual property rights, in all languages, formats, and media worldwide, remain the exclusive property of Emmox and its content partners. You agree not to decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, rent, lease, loan, sublicense, or create derivative works from any of the products or the website."
DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Emmox will make reasonable efforts to keep the Site and Products running smoothly and minimize errors and interruptions. However, there may be times when the Site is unavailable for scheduled or unscheduled maintenance, or due to causes beyond our control. We will try to give advance notice of any unscheduled service disruptions. However, we do not guarantee that the Site and Products will be free from interruptions or errors.
Emmox, its agents, attorneys, members, or affiliates do not guarantee that the information provided is accurate and timely. Use of the Site and Products is at your own risk. The information provided may not be exhaustive or complete. Emmox and its content partners are not liable for your use or interpretation of any Product. The Site and Products are provided "as is" without any warranties, express or implied.
Emmox, its affiliates, partners, members, managers, directors, officers, employees, or agents will not be liable to you or any third party for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special, or punitive damages, including lost profits or lost data, resulting from your use of the Site or any of the Products. Our liability to you will always be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to Emmox in the previous 12 months, and will not exceed $1000. If you have not paid any fees to Emmox in the previous 12 months, you will be limited to injunctive relief only, unless otherwise permitted by law, and will not be entitled to damages of any kind. Certain state laws may not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply to you, and you may have additional rights.
Please be aware that trading stocks and options carries a significant level of risk. Past performance is not indicative of future results. Emmox is not a registered investment advisor and is not licensed as such by any federal or state regulatory agency. Emmox does not manage client assets in any way. Information provided and opinions expressed on the site and in the Products do not constitute investment advice. All ideas, research, tutorials, and instructional resources provided are for educational purposes only and represent solely the opinions of Emmox. We strongly advise all visitors to the site to conduct their own research and consult with a financial advisor before engaging in any investing activities, and to be aware of all potential risks involved. Emmox cannot be held responsible for any investment decisions resulting in losses or gains made based on information on this site or related services. The use of the Products provided by Emmox is at your own risk and it is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of the information.
* Any provision of this agreement that is found to be unenforceable or invalid will be limited or eliminated as necessary to ensure the agreement remains in full force and effect.
* This agreement cannot be assigned, transferred, or sub-licensed by you without the prior written consent of Emmox. Emmox, on the other hand, may transfer and assign any of its rights and obligations under this agreement without consent.
* This agreement is the final and comprehensive understanding between the parties and cancels all previous written and oral agreements, communications and other understandings relating to the subject matter of this agreement. All waivers and modifications must be in writing, signed by both parties, except as otherwise provided in the agreement.
* This agreement does not create any agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment, and you do not have any authority to bind Emmox in any way.
* In case of any legal action or proceeding to enforce rights under this agreement, the prevailing party will be entitled to recover costs and attorney's fees.
* All notices under this agreement will be in writing and will be considered given when received, if personally delivered, when receipt is electronically confirmed, if transmitted by facsimile or email, the day after it is sent, if sent for next day delivery by recognized overnight delivery service; and upon receipt, if sent by certified or registered mail, return receipt requested.
* This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the state of Washington without regard to its conflict of laws provisions."
Notices, declarations, claims and complaints shall be made via email to [email protected].
8 The Green, Suite D, Dover
Delaware 19901 USA